New release of the king of cultivars, Ernie Els Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
Winemaker, Louis Strydom, showcases his flair for the cultivar with the single variety Ernie Els Cabernet Sauvignon. The 2014 is a lighter vintage showing the delicious red fruit spectrum of Cabernet Sauvignon. The nose tempts with notes of coconut, vanilla, raspberries and sweet spice which leads to a polished, supple palate with hints of fine white chocolate. The richness of cranberries and morello cherry gives length while the salty liquorice edge offers freshness and elegance. Crunchy, red-fruited tannins melt into a soft, slightly creamy finish.
Ernie Els wine club members can now order the Ernie Els Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 and receive a 15% discount off the cellar door price.
To join the Ernie Els Wine Club, please visit www.ernieelswines.com.
Membership benefits include:
• 15 % Discount on Cellar Door Prices on all wines.
• Early access to new vintages and the option on older vintage releases.
• Regular special wine offers.
• Unlimited complimentary wine tasting at Ernie Els Wines for club member and one guest.
• The option to send wine directly from Ernie Els Wines as a gift to family, friends or clients.
• Invitations to local and countrywide tastings, dinners and events
*Please note transport will be quoted separately and operates on 7-14 day delivery cycle
** The club will be based in South Africa, but international members are welcome, but will be quoted separately on transport charges.
***For North America, our wines are available on www.uncorked.com or www.cape-ardor.com
****For Europe, our wines are available on www.taste-of-africa.eu.